Wednesday, September 14, 2011

1. Did the test evaluate your computer knowledge fairly? Why or why not?
I think it is valuate for me, because I know a lot of word, I didn't know how to say these words in English, so now I can know it, and I also know something I didn't know what it is before. But there are some mistakes in this text.
2. Were there any problems with the test? did it accurately provide you with the answers?
There are three wrong, I choose "false", but it says it's wrong, and the right answer is "false"
3. What are the advantages of online quizzes?
It have a explain of why you choose these answers even you are right.
4. What are the disadvantages of online quizzes of this type?
It's hard to think about the words that he wants, I think it's better to be choosing problem for all of them.
5. What types of assessments do you think can better evaluate student knowledge in computers?
I think choice problem can let you think both what they want you know and something else.
6. Do you think online quizzes can be used in other classes?
Yes, it's quickly and simple.
7. Would you want to take an online quiz in other classes? Why or why not?
Yes, it's convienent.

No comments:

Post a Comment